Work Location: Waltham, MA
Job Title: Security Architect
About this Job:
- Develop and manage the enterprise security services architecture that address business needs holistically across the business portfolio or programme– people, process & technology.
- Lead development of security architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers.
- Ensure that design decisions align with the business vision and maintain security architectural flexibility.
- Develop security architectural patterns of the individual components of the end solution (Contextual, Conceptual, Logical, Physical, Component and Operational).
- Oversee emerging technologies and changing business needs to ensure they align with the architecture vision.
- Guide various business and IS teams as needed toward a common architecture and engage stakeholders as advocates of the vision.
- Establish a mechanism for the formal acceptance and approval of the security architecture.
- Identify cross-work stream dependencies and coordinate activities with other areas internal and external.
- Work and report within the Digital Risk & Security function as a dedicated resource representing the Security Architecture function.
- Provide leadership in transforming the DR&S architecture function into a proactive value-added business-focused service provider, while ensuring that risks are identified and managed appropriately.
- Maintain oversight of portfolio security service architecture, to identify emerging risks and ensure a mitigation path for identified risks.
Please SAVE THE DATE for (ISC)2 Eastern Massachusetts’ Annual Meeting and interactive discussion around Incident Management. The topic will cover aspects of threat analysis (OpenDNS) and the aspect of dealing with a sample incident (SMP). Elections will also be held during this session. If you have any interest in participating on the Board or a committee, please let us know. We welcome the support and participation.
Speaker: Trey Kelly is an Enterprise Sales Engineer at OpenDNS. Prior to working as a Sales Engineer, Trey spent over 18 months at OpenDNS as a Product Manager responsible for security reporting and new product strategy. Trey was responsible for bringing OpenDNS’s most recent product, Investigate, to market. Investigate enables security teams to expand their situational awareness beyond the network using OpenDNS’s global threat intelligence. Trey holds a B.S. in Systems Analysis and a B.S. in Mathematics and Statistics from Miami University.
Discussion Topic: Building the program
Trey will discuss how to go about setting up an incident management program or improve one if there is one already in place, but may be outdated
Date and Time: Thursday, October 16th at 1 to 4 PM
Location: Kaspersky Labs, 500 Unicorn Park Drive, Suite 300, Woburn, MA
We hope to see you there!