The (ISC)2 Eastern Massachusetts Chapter will host an interactive discussion around cloud security and an opportunity to network with your Chapter peers. The topic will cover aspects of addressing what cloud solutions organizations are leveraging, secure alternatives to Dropbox & Google, how to assess cloud vendors services, handling contract negotiations, and how to secure that data once it is in the cloud.
Speakers: CipherCloud engineer, and a panel of your peers
Where & When
Thursday December 11th, 2014
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
500 Unicorn Park Dr
Woburn, MA 01801
Networking event from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM at Polcari’s in Woburn
Members are free.
Non-Members can sign up to become a member following the link Membership
Work Location: Waltham, MA
Job Title: Security Architect
About this Job:
- Develop and manage the enterprise security services architecture that address business needs holistically across the business portfolio or programme– people, process & technology.
- Lead development of security architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers.
- Ensure that design decisions align with the business vision and maintain security architectural flexibility.
- Develop security architectural patterns of the individual components of the end solution (Contextual, Conceptual, Logical, Physical, Component and Operational).
- Oversee emerging technologies and changing business needs to ensure they align with the architecture vision.
- Guide various business and IS teams as needed toward a common architecture and engage stakeholders as advocates of the vision.
- Establish a mechanism for the formal acceptance and approval of the security architecture.
- Identify cross-work stream dependencies and coordinate activities with other areas internal and external.
- Work and report within the Digital Risk & Security function as a dedicated resource representing the Security Architecture function.
- Provide leadership in transforming the DR&S architecture function into a proactive value-added business-focused service provider, while ensuring that risks are identified and managed appropriately.
- Maintain oversight of portfolio security service architecture, to identify emerging risks and ensure a mitigation path for identified risks.